It all starts with true passion! Our ambassadors connect us to communities on all levels from the gym to racing events to friends and families. This is very important to us, to provide feedback so we can innovate and grow together. If you are passionate about building and growing relationships that elevate your fitness and racing community then this is the perfect program for you.
What Do We Look for?
We are looking to create a great team to assist in increasing our brands awareness. Individuals to help generate product sales and drive conversions which we hope to expand to new audiences. Continued support in building social media following and customer loyalty.
There are a few key factors we look for when going through applications and social media platforms.
- Individuals seeking to help build and grow a community.
- Post and share social content that leads, educates, and inspires.
- Engage with Stratos, their athletes and ambassadors, as well as those within their own community too.
- People who share content that aligns with Stratos’ values, but also with their own brand too.
- Accounts that aren't set to private.
We are always looking for team members who characterize the mindset and lifestyle we all embrace at Stratos Performance Nutrition. You don't need thousands of followers on social or need to own a business. We are looking for leaders who are providing value to those communities around them, are focused on personal development, and dedicate their time to helping others improve themselves as well.
Pro Tip: We are not just looking for athletes, but individuals that show good leadership qualities and are willing to go beyond to engage with the community.
How Do You Apply?
The first step to apply for the Stratos Performance Nutrition ambassador program is to email us email@example.com with the following details:
- Full Name and Social Media Account
- Key Sporting Interests
- Why would you like to join our ambassador program?
After your application is reviewed and if we selected you to move on to the next round, our ambassador manager will schedule a call with you. This will allow us to see if you are aligned with the mission and vision here at Stratos Performance Nutrition. In the event your application looks amazing, you crush your interview, and you demonstrate all the qualities we are looking for you will be on-boarded as an Stratos ambassador!
What Does Our Ambassador Program Consist Of?
The Stratos ambassador program is a family! You will get to know our staff, employees, athletes and other ambassadors throughout the program. Here are some key rewards for being apart of the program:
- You will get 10% commission on sales you drive to the Stratos site with your discount code and/or unique site link. For example, let’s say the average order is $200 and you make 50 sales within a month your possible commission could earn you $1000.
- You will be invited to special events only for Stratos athletes and ambassadors throughout the year. VIP invite to Stratos company milestone celebrations.
- You will receive 10% off products and swag with the ambassador discount.
- As a Stratos ambassador you will grow your inner circle of like-minded individuals who like to crush everyday and live life to its fullest through self improvement and helping others achieve their goals.
International Applicant Information
We want everyone to be a part of the Stratos Team! Which is why we are opening the program up to international applicants.
You do NOT have the live in Canada. However, we won't be able to provide you with a discount for your own orders as we only ship to Canada and the US at the moment.
How old do you have to be?
18 years of age or older.
Is there a monthly cost?
There are no fees or minimum purchase amounts required.
Do you need to have a large social media platform?
No, you don’t. It helps, but it isn't required. We are looking for people who represent our mission as a company. We want you to bring Stratos and our mentality on social media, but more importantly into your community.
Does having my social media private effect my application?
Yes, your social media setting needs to be public. While you don't have to have a large following to be accepted, social media is one way for us to get to know more about you. Social media profiles that are private will be denied access to the ambassador program.
When can you apply to be an ambassador?
The ambassador program is available for applications twice a year – before 31st January and 30th June.